Owner of Evil Jester Press

Monday, September 27, 2010

"Oh, The Horror" Anthology Book is now available

I'm so excited! Chris Bartholomew's Publishing press Static Movement just made the announcement earlier today that "Oh, The Horror went to print and is now available for purchase at a discounted price until Halloween.

My short story "DEER HEAD" is among the many talented authors who have their short stories in this creepy and exceptional horror anthology. You all know who you are. And I'm even more excited that now I know most of you and I'm ready to read all the great stories, finally.

So grab hold of a copy and be sure to leave your lights on at night after reading!!

Charles Day
Aka Charlie In The Box

2 comments:

  1. Have you bought your copy yet?! I bought mine yesterday im excited for this one! i noticed we were the last few accepted :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. Not yet. My sister bought a copy though. She's so proud of her bro!!

    ReplyDelete